Bipolar Disorder Symptoms | Treatment
Bipolar disorder is
Bipolar disorder symptoms is a lifelong condition, you can manage your mood swings. In most cases, bipolar disorder is treated with medications and psychological counseling.
Types Of Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar I Disorder is a condition in which people have
faceone or more times of mania. Some people faceswith bipolar I will have both mania and depression.
- Bipolar II Disorder is a part of bipolar disorder in which people faces. Depressive episodes changing back and forward with hypomanic episodes, but never have a “full” manic cycle.
- Cyclothymic Disorder is an unstable mood state in which people experience hypomania and light depression. If these periods last less than eight weeks, people with that Disorder may have brief cycles of normal mood.
- Bipolar Disorder is when a person does not meet the criteria for bipolar I, II or cyclothymia. But has faces cycles of clinically significant abnormal mood swings.
Side effects and their seriousness can vary. The bipolar disorder of a person can increase its hyper. An individual can likewise encounter the two boundaries all the while or in
Hypomania is a milder type of madness that does not have crazy scenes. Individuals with this can often work well in social circumstances or at work. Amid times of that disease, individuals often carry on unwary, settle on heedless choices and go for broke. More often than not, individuals in hyper states are unconscious of the negative results of their activities. With bipolar confusion, suicide is an ever-present threat. Since a few people wind up self-destructive even in hyper states.
The lows of bipolar dejection are regularly so that individuals might be not able
Both a manic and a episode include three or more of these symptoms:
- Abnormally upbeat, jumpy or wired
- Unusual talks
- Increased activity, energy
- Racing thoughts
- Sense of well-being and self-confidence
- Decreased need for sleep
- Poor decision-making
Major depressive episode
Either less rest or slowed behavior
Marked loss of interest or feeling no pleasure in all or almost all activities
Either sleeping too much
Fatigue or loss of energy
Decreased ability to thinking or concentrate
Feelings of no worth or excessive or guilt
Thinking about, planning or attempting suicide
Symptoms in teens and children
Symptoms of bipolar disorder can be difficult to identify in children and teens. It’s often very tough job to tell whether these are normal ups and downs. Results of stress or trauma, or signs of a mental health problem other than bipolar disorder.
Kids and teenagers may have significant
People with bipolar disorder don’t recognize how their emotion is unstable. Either they don’t agree for treatment. They want to live alone. Living alone and overthinking effects badly on their health.
And if you’re with bipolar disorder, you may enjoy the feeling of much excitement. If you have any symptoms of depression or mania, consult with your doctor.
Emergency help Needed
Suicidal thoughts are common among people with bipolar disorder. If you have thoughts of hurting yourself, you would have to consult with your docter.